Here’s what attendees had to say about the Canadian Critical Care Review Program:
- Excellent well prepared, updated content in the presentations, able to talk with speakers afterwards
- Involved experts from all over the country which covered key points and concepts of ICU related topics!
- Educationally focused, excellent framework for the knowledge and a broad range of topics!
- Good opportunity to voice questions/clarify issues with “experts” in an informal, non-threatening manner.
- Content was highly relevant and presenters provided us with good practical tips for our exam!
- The use of touch pad technology for this program identified areas to focus on and areas of deficiency
- Availability of PDF files before the conference was very helpful and videos of each presentations provided to each participant is invaluable!
- Number of candidates for the workshop is well matched with teacher capacity
- Face to face workshop presentation, questioning and discussion of problems with ventilated patients or ventilation limitations/problems
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org